I offer photography tours and workshops mostly in the Arctic regions. I usually team up with local tour operators with excellent knowledge of their area, and who can provide all the logistics to make it a memorable event for you.
These workshops are suitable for all levels of photography, from beginners to professionals. The groups will always be limited to 6-8 participants (up to 12-14 on a ship), allowing me to give plenty of 1-on-1 time to everyone who wishes it. Ship trips might see a slightly larger group to remain affordable due to high charter costs.
We carefully plan the workshops with the main goal to allow you to see the most beautiful places. We focus on photographing the hidden gems, allowing us to be there all alone and not be disturbed by any crowds.
I look forward to meeting you at one of these workshops!
Why book with me
I organise all workshops together with reputable and experienced local tour operators. I have personally vetted all these partners and have an extensive record of working together with them. In this way, you are guaranteed to receiving the best possible experience during your photo workshop.
All the workshops are planned with the goal of giving you, participants, as much personal help as possible. For this reason, the number of participants to each photo workshop is usually limited to 6-8 people. Workshops on board a ship can be up to 12-14 guests, but usually I will co-host these with another photographer, still leaving plenty of 1-on-1 time for each participant!
All workshops include
- Expert tuition by a professional photographer, with extensive local knowledge.
- Extensive time in the field taking photos, at the most photogenic times (sunrise, sunset, night) and often beyond.
- Shared accommodation close to the “action”. In this way, we don’t waste time travelling, and we can focus on shooting.
- Small groups (up to 6-8 participants only, up to 12-14 when on a ship).
- Post-processing and editing sessions